Here we go! [LATER UPDATE: For info on the final weekend of SFBeerWeek, when the westbound direction on the Bay Bridge is Closed, see this later blog post: https://beerbybart.com/2012/02/17/beer-by-bart-bay-bridge-closureweekend/ for details]
To get to the Opening Event by BART… just in case you are checking this site for that tidbit:
- Go to CIVIC CENTER BART Station.
- When you exit the paid area, continue underground down towards the 8th and Market exit.
- When you emerge onto Market, turn around, and then come back around the corner to your right.
- You’ll see a bus stop right there on 8th street beside the Chase Bank building.
- You want the MUNI number 19 bus, and you will take it to Brannan street for $2 cash or Clipper card.
The bus returns to BART up 7th street later, or share a cab for light night convenience.
Resources: mobile BART apps, (choose a real-time app from lists here) or point your mobile browser to m.bart.gov, or look at the full BART or 511.org websites to plan any beer week trip in the extended urban area. You can also phone 5-1-1 and use their interactive voice menus to get transit info.
Explore Beer By BART; use our list of some of the San Francisco Bay Area’s best beer places with detailed transit info, so you can get out there to enjoy without driving.